I had a happy surprise the other day. A fellow blogger gave me a round of apaws and nominated me for the Inspiring Blogger Award. A huge thanks to OwlMcCloud for giving me such a positive form of feedback and validation. Thanks to all of you who read my blog and a special thanks to those of you who follow my blog. I hope to inspire people with laughter, life, and love through writing about life with cats.
I’d love for you all to visit another inspirational blog, the one who nominated me: http://ourcloudlounge.com/. With gorgeous nature pics, quotes, and uplifting content, you’ll see why Cloud Lounge is a great place on WordPress to hang out. Thanks again, and without further ado I honor the process of this Award and let you know about other wonderfully inspiring bloggers in this happy little community.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Seven Things About Me:
- I am originally from Niagara Falls, NY, hence my love of waterfalls and water in general.
- My favorite season is Autumn, for its beauty, inspiration, and time of reflection.
- My first childhood kitten was a gray cat I named Todd. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to get rid of him. Now I have my gray cat named Toby, whom I’ve had since he was a kitten.
- My greatest fear is not death, but life without lasting purpose.
- I love 80’s music, which is why I have had keyboards and synthesizers over the years. I am currently without one, but the next one will be a Korg Workstation so I can record songs and burn CD’s for my loved ones.
- My favorite musician is the legendary Blues man Taj Mahal. Seeing him in concert was my first Bucket List item, which I savored every minute of in October 2012.
- If I had the means to travel, it would be along the entire western U.S. coastline, to Ireland, and of course to Africa.
Nomination of Other Bloggers:
- http://thephoenixaria.wordpress.com/(A true inspiration chronicling the journey of surviving and even thriving through abuse)
- http://terry1954.wordpress.com/ (A blog that has other awards posted, and for obvious reasons!)
- http://beasone.org/ (A sweet spirited lady with versatile blog content)
- http://allthosesmallthings.wordpress.com/ (An international youth’s blog with enjoyable outlook and insight)
- http://mistergkids.com/ (An incredibly talented cartoonist’s blog, who’s love of teaching children is the adorable core content of his art)
- http://theverybesttop10.com/ (The first blog I followed and still one of my favorites, this man posts Top 10 lists on anything and everything. I always walk away with a laugh or a smile or a sense of amazement)
- http://aldrinray.wordpress.com/ (Positively incredible photography blog, this man has an incredible and unique eye for capturing life)
- http://espirational.com/ (A blog dedicated to inspiring through short blog entries, quotes, and more)
- http://hikingphoto.com/ (Another amazing photography blog capturing some of the most amazing places, selling of prints available)
- http://urbanwallart.wordpress.com/ (An amazing art blog, there are just no other words)
- http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ (If you want to learn how to let go and live life, go here. This lady is living 100% and chronicles her travels and adventures with words and photos)
- http://idolanuel.com/ (Having an inspirational, very insightful blog himself, I nominate this last one because he was my first “like” on my first post of this new blogging journey. It inspired me that someone actually liked what I had to read, so I kept writing!)
As I’m new to blogging I am 3 nominations shy of the rules. Dolly Parton said if you obey all the rules you miss out on the fun. I’ve got a lot more fun in store on WordPress and can’t wait to discover more blogs and connect with some fabulous peeps. Until then, it’s time to grab a book, find the kitties, and give them some celebration treats 🙂