Thanks to Playful Kitty http://playfulkitty.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I have read that it’s a combination of the Very Inspiring Blogger and the Versatile Blogger awards. To be honest, the best part about receiving this award is that I’ve discovered a great blog in Playful Kitty, along with a bunch of other cat related blog connections! I can’t wait to dive through some of these blogs she follows and see what other cat lovers are meowing about 😉
The Rules of Receiving Award:
Display Award Certificate
Announce Your Win With A Link to Whoever Nominated You
Present 15 Or So Others With the Award & Comment On Their Site You Have Done So
Post 7 Interesting Things About Yourself
So in following the rules of the award, here are some blogs I really enjoy (in no particular order) and think they deserve an expansive readership:
In a S(k)nit http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/47893707/
Voices In His Head http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/36745882/
Post-It Happiness http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/43985573/
The War In My Brain http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/42477402/
All Those Small Things http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/30222809/
The World’s Top Ten of Anything http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/44388558/
7 Things About Mwa:
- I love African music and culture and cherish my friendships with them
- Hence, I love the African djembe and will someday buy another one and NOT sell it in a bind, and continue with local workshop drum fun!
- Ok, so I love all cultures and wish I had money to travel, but I have the gift of having many international friends and acquaintances here in the U.S.
- I have another blog called Coffee With Jesus http://neonfish76.wordpress.com/ that is on the more serious side but hopefully as enjoyable to others as My Two Cats
- I am originally from Niagara Falls, NY which is probably why waterfalls are one of my most favorite things in all of nature
- I hope to someday be a published author
- My top two “love languages” are “words of affirmation” and “quality time.”
There ya go friends! Thanks again to Playful Kitty’s nomination and to all of you who enjoy My Two Cats.
Love to ya;)